Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Future change

Snowbunnys life resumes...........
So, currently im in summer break, I know everyone loves summer,  no school,  no mess, no grades, no teachers, no worries. I like summer, I live in texas so its always hot so the heat doesnt bother me. I miss my friends, I miss being busy, half of my friends are moving on to a different school, I may never see some again, now I know im just in school and I might not see any of my classmates after graduation, but I dont want it to be that way. Ive been thinking alot this summer, I want to do all these things and I never get to them. I watched this video on youtube about regrets of when they were in school, I dont want regrets. So im determined to get these things done.
1. I want to paint my room and decorate p.s. I kinda want to my an interior designer
2. I want to learn spanish
3. I want to learn piano or guitar
4.i want to get over my stage fright
5. I want to start writing more
6. I want to start reading more
7.i want to get back into dancing
8. I want to take more pictures p.s. ima photographer

I hope these things will keep me busy this summer.  Im just thinking about the future alot. Which I never do, im always living in the moment the future or past rarely ever crosses my mind. This is very different for me. I just wajt to get started with all of these things and once school starts for me again then ill be back to my crazy , wild, ghetto, stupid, dirty, weird, fun, self.

No comments:

Post a Comment